THE 35th ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON ACUPUNCTURE, ELECTRO-THERAPEUTICS, & LATEST ADVANCEMENTS
Will be held on
October 25-27th, 2019, at Midtown Watson Hotel (Formerly Holiday Inn), 440 W 57th St, New York,
NY 10019 Phone: (212) 581-8100
Topics of the Symposium
- Acupuncture, Electro-Therapeutics and Related Therapies in the East and West: Past, Present and Future.
- Neurotransmitters and their Inhibitors; and Mechanisms of Pain, Depression, Abnormal Behavior & Memory.
- Normal and Abnormal Blood Pressure and Blood Flow, etc., in the Brain and Other Parts of the Body, and the Effects of Acupuncture and Electro-therapy on Circulation, Blood Chemistry and Neurotransmitters.
- Acupuncture, Electrotherapy, Qi Gong and Special Solar Energy Stored Paper in the Treatment of Intractable Pain and Intractable Problems in Surgery, Anesthesia, Internal Medicine, Rehabilitation Medicine, Psychiatry, Geriatric Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, etc., (Their effect on Circulation & Selective Drug Uptake Enhancement Methods).
- Meridians & Acupuncture Points & their Biophysics & Biochemistry as well as Connections to Cerebral Cortex.
- Evaluation of the Effects of Acupuncture, Electrotherapy, Laser, Qi Gong, Western & Herbal Medicine.
- Beneficial and Adverse Effects of Acupuncture & Electro-Therapeutics, Laser, Qi Gong, Electro-Magnetic fields (including Red Spectra, Near IR, Far IR).
- Diagnosis and Therapy Based on the Organ Representation Concept: Cerebral Cortical, Scalp, Auricular, Eyes, Facial, Nose, Lips, Tongue, Hands and Feet Representation Areas of the Different Organs of the Body.
- Manual & Electro-Acupuncture, TENS & Qi Gong in Cardiovascular Diseases (Stroke, Myocardial Infarct, etc.), Alzheimer's & Parkinson's Diseases, Drug Addictions & Obesity, TMJ problems, Electro- (Kirlian) Photography.
- Medico-Legal Standards for Teaching and Practicing Acupuncture, Electro-Therapeutics, and Related Fields.
- "Bi-Digital O-Ring Test" in Acupuncture, Electrotherapy & Western Medicine: Its Diagnostic and Therapeutic Applications [e.g. Imaging of Internal Organs and their Corresponding Meridians and Acupuncture Points, Identification & Localization of Bacteria, Viruses, Malignant Tumors (Early Diagnosis & Treatment), Neurotransmitters, Hormones, Drugs, Toxic Substances] & Food & Drug Compatibility Test, Optimal Dosage & Drug Uptake. Detection of Valuable, but Invisible, Information on X-rays, MRI, SPECT & PET scans, handwriting.
- How to Prevent Potential Adverse Effects of Acupuncture, Electro-Therapeutics, Qi Gong, Western & Herbal Medicine.
- Factors Influencing Safe and Effective Acupuncture, Electro-Acupuncture, TENS, Electro-Magnetic Field Stimulation and related Electrical Stimulators, as well as Qi Gong, Laser, Shiatsu, Hypnosis, Nutrition , Drug Therapy & Herbal Medicine.
- Role of Telomere, Telomerase, Aging, Apoptosis & Cancer. How to reduce cancer cell Telomere markedly and inhibit cancer cell division, while increasing normal cell Telomere by acupuncture at the True St. 36 (at traditional St. 36 no acupuncture point exists) or by the use of optimal dose of Astragalus, Boswellia Serrata.
- 6 Minute non-invasive screening of cancer & localization of cancer by X-, Y-axis laser line scanning of whole body
- Rapid non-invasive screening of Pre-Alzheimer's Disease by measuring Acetylcholine, β-Amyloid (1-42), Tau protein, Al, Hg, Pb & Asbestos. Rapid non-invasive screening of heart disease and cardiovascular disease by measuring cardiac Troponin I , L-Homocyst(e)ine, BNP, & C Reactive Protein. Safe & effective treatment of these diseases using the "Selective Drug Uptake Enhancement Method". Role of Asbestos in Alzheimer's Disease and malignancy.
- More than 10 different new methods of increasing normal cell telomere to inhibit cancer cell activities, discovered very recently.
Please contact concerning 3-day symposium or 3-day workshop (for those interested in presenting a paper, please contact Prof. Omura):
Prof. Y. Omura, M.D., Sc.D., F.I.C.A.E. Symposium Chairman
800 Riverside Drive (8-I)
New York, N.Y. 10032.
Dr. Avraham Henoch, M.D. Tel: (917)882-4393.
All papers and abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in
Acupuncture & Electro-Therapeutics Research, The International Journal of Integrated Medicine (Cognizant Communication).
Until Sept. 30, 2019: The fee for 25 credit hours from the NY State Boards of Medicine and Dentistry towards the Acupuncture Certificate for the licensed MD, DO, VMD, or DDS in the U.SA, Puerto Rico and Canada is $600 ($650 after Sept. 30, 2019). Fellows and Members of the Int'l College pay $550 ($600 after Sept. 30, 2019). The Non-credit registration fee is $500 ($550 after Sept. 30, 2019). The Registration fee for members of ICMART or major int'l medical acupuncture societies and of the International Association for the Study of Pain from countries outside of the USA, PR, and Canada, AND current 2-year subscribers to Acupuncture & Electro-Therapeutics, The International Journal from outside of the USA, Puerto Rico or Canada is $550 ($600 after Sept. 30, 2019). For licensed Acupuncturists, NCCAOM credit is available. The registration fee is $500($550 after Sept. 30, 2019). For non-physicians & non-acupuncturists, the registration fee is $300 ($350 after Sept. 30, 2019).
*Registration scholarships are available for qualified needy applicants; medical students and pre-medical students from Columbia University are invited free of charge.